EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY MARKETING
In today’s competitive real estate market, the key to success is differentiation; doing common things in an uncommon way. In fact, differentiation from the competition has become the cornerstone of service to Sean’s valued clients.
Sean is uniquely equipped to provide you with an exceptional marketing program that produces results. Each component of his program is designed to help your home sell fast and for the desired price. From beginning to end, your home will have every marketing advantage.
You get all of the above plus:
My Marketing Plan
- Provide seller with a Market Analysis to establish the most effective asking price.
- Make recommendations on staging house to improve it for quickest sale at the highest price.
- Provide on-the-spot exposure of your property by placing a Coldwell Banker for sale sign on property.
- Prepare a “Quality Features Sheet” to tell about the house, pointing out all the special features and benefits to the buyer.
- Mail just listed notification to neighbors in a Special Envelope to stand out.
- E-Mail, text or telephone information about the house to agents that are active in the area.
- Place house on our office tour of new listings to expose listing to agents in our office.
- Report the results of our agent’s comments, so that we can fine-tune our marketing plan.
- Use a professional photographer for photos, virtual tour and professional TV spot.
- Create a custom website for your home.
- Produce a thorough and complete MLS listing, pointing out all the benefits to buyers and agents.
- Promote house to every qualified client, buyer and investor we know of and have in our client database.
- Create exclusive mobile brochure for delivery to buyer’s mobile phone.
- Place advertisement on our www.Facebook.com/SeanSpencerHomes1 page.
- Place advertisement on my www.SeanSpencerHomes.com website.
- Create a custom website for your listing.
- Place advertisement on ColdwellBanker.com, Realtor.com, Trulia.com + 700+ real estate websites.
- Personally host an open house if property could benefit from such exposure (Not all sellers want open houses)
- Magazine Advertising and Professional TV spot on CW 18 on Sundays at 11:00am.
- Advertise and promote house to other Agents who actively work in your area and price range.
- Follow up with the agents that have shown house to prospective buyers for their buyers’ reactions.
- Inform client of new listings that may have an impact on the sale or price.
- Call, Text or e-Mail daily, biweekly, weekly, bimonthly, to keep client apprised of the status of listing. (based upon seller’s wants/needs)
- Review offer(s) and negotiate to obtain the best possible price and terms for seller.
- Be with seller through the close of escrow and beyond. Keeping Escrow Closed!!!